Updated: Nov 7, 2019
Here in JPort, we are determined to provide the most compelling stories and useful information coming from real voices and experience of people living here to help you live your life to the fullest and help guide you to build your career in Japan. Therefore we would like to invite international students as well as professionals to contribute and work together with us hand in hand to create a more globalized Japan, more open to internationals and breakthrough new frontiers for a better future.
What this role has to offer:
-5000 Yen per 1 article if submitted, certified and published - Work from anywhere! This job is a freelance job therefore it is not compulsory for you to go to office but monthly online meetings are required.
- Be apart of the group that aims to change the Job hunting system of Japan. Work closely with us and gain valuable experience of digital marketing and editorial.
- Work together with people from different nationalities
- Enhance your network, connect with people from different backgrounds
- Must reside in Japan
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English
- Basic Japanese ( Business or Native level Japanese will be highly preferred)
- Past experience in copywriting or other editorial related fields would be great but not necessary
- Highly knowledgable about Japan and passionate in exploring new topics
If you are interested in this position, please sign up for JPort and send us your CV as well as a sample article within 400 -500 words with the topic anything related to Japan Life, Travel, News, Job Hunting or even tips that could help out for surviving in the land of the rising sun. Click on the link below to apply!
*Note this job opening will only be available for 1 month (until August 22th, 2019) and you have to sign up as a member to apply. If you missed your chance, please do try again next time!
NOTES Added after published date:
This job posting has been CLOSED.
Thank you for your interest and application!
Should you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org